31 Series Pt. 3- The Last Few Things on My List
Howdy, I know it’s kind of a week late but if there is one addition thing I now know of myself it’s that things unfinished, especially my things so in capping off our 31 things series here’s the last items on the list and then from here we’ll get back to our regularly scheduled programming/posting.
We left off, appropriately with the fact that summer is one of my favourite season, as well as Fall.
Twenty One – Thirty Three
21. I have a love of learning
22. I had a blog before Life on the Spectrum and wrote on it anonymously
23. I didn’t always plan to be an advocate, but the role just appeared in my life and I am learning to embrace it.
24. I’ve done public speaking a handful of times, enjoyed sharing my insights and experiences in person along with answering questions. You can find a post about that experience on my blog.
25. I occasionally have wrote poetry, still do sometimes
26. I am proud of myself for how much I’ve grown
27. Seeing what other people can create/have created inspires me
28. I have only recently in the last few years discovered the direction I want to go in
29. I know it’s never too late to keep learning
30. I am a loyal and caring friend
31. Lastly, I am grateful for all who follow along on this journey and who have supported me through it.
Thank-you all for support, and seeing me through this mini series. More “normal” not all about me posts coming soon.